Program & Project Management
Work Type: Full Time
- Review of Contract receipt from Sales
- Develop project schedule and freeze with respective stakeholders (internal and external)
- Preparation of project specific risk and opportunities management plan
- Preparation of project wise Master document list
- Coordination for Engineering drawing approvals
- Coordination with Eng and SCM to place order on sub supplier for material procurement.
- Coordinate with feeder factories for production plan and follow up on production progress.
- Coordination on Stage inspections (if any)
- Coordination with LPG for material readiness and completion of FAT
- Follow-up on Material shipment, material receipt at site and acknowledgment from sites for
submission of Milestone billings (if any)
- Coordinate with stakeholders for Installation, testing and commissioning at site.
- Closely coordinate and document change requests related to project scope and get approvals for
time extension, additional cost etc
- Project handing over, as-built drawings, commercial closure etc and collection of PAC, close out
of snags & FAC
- Payment follow up with Customers.
- Main contact for customers in project, leading customer meetings
- Graduate in Electrical engineering with Min Experience of 6-10 years.
- Must have experience in project execution of GIS projects, Substation projects or similar
projects related to Design, supply installation of High Voltage equipment. Minimum of 2 years in
role as PM.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience working with Saudi Arabia & Middle East
- Should possess strong leadership skills and ability to convince stakeholders in the interest of