Social Media Manager
Work Type: Full Time
- Ensure the successful end-to-end execution of social media campaigns.
- Manage a team of social media executives and ensure timely reporting to the department head.
- Frequent reviews and monitoring of existing social media channels to ensure campaign improvement.
- Assist department HOD in developing presentation decks for new client proposals.
- Assist department HOD in developing, executing, monitoring and improving social media strategies for clients and in-house projects.
- Assist HOD with the development, execution and management of workflow processes.
- Strategize and lead community outreach with the social media team.
- Work with the in-house SEO and PPC teams to build and manage an active blogger outreach program and build brand ambassadors.
- Monitor and evaluate trends in social media trends, applications and tools.
- Become a brand ambassador for the company and lead the outreach efforts.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- The desired candidate must possess demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a high-pressure problem solving environment.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working independently with minimal instruction. You must use your own sound judgment to decide the best course of action for your projects.
- Proven project management skills.
- Demonstrated passion for social media marketing. You must be a social media evangelist who loves tapping into popular culture. News junkies will be sought and appreciated.
- Have a great, positive and upbeat attitude.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in any of the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Experience :
- over 7 years of experience working in Social Media Marketing. Agency experience desire